Canyon Crossing Recovery is an Arizona Transitional Living Program providing outpatient services and sober living in Prescott, AZ. We insist on showing women how to walk with integrity and grace. Our program is structured to promote peer accountability, living life on life’s terms, and showing women there is a life outside of drugs and alcohol…and they are worth it!
Why choose Canyon Crossing Recovery?
- The accountability level we teach the women through our structure
- We set women up for success while teaching them to be responsible and live life on life’s terms
- Women are involved in Intensive Outpatient therapy so that their therapeutic needs are appropriately addressed
- Women are taught how to walk through and overcome barriers such as anxiety, fear and the overwhelming reality that drugs and alcohol can no longer be a part of their life. Healthy coping mechanisms are taught to help address these obstacles.
- Our unique services are a fraction of the cost of most typical transitional living facilities
- Women are given opportunities to walk through discomfort in a therapeutic environment which promotes self learning and growth, and results in improved self-esteem and empowerment.