Though the path to sobriety is transformative and often daunting, it remains vital for anyone grappling with addiction. Fortunately, the financial aspects do not have to be a barrier preventing you from making this significant decision. Your health insurance can help you access top-tier rehabilitation services.
What Does Addiction Treatment Entail?
You can look forward to various amenities during your stay in Canyon Crossing’s residential rehab.
- Accommodation and meals: We provide comfortable, home-like rooms and nutritious food to ensure your physical well-being.
- Therapeutic interventions: Trained counselors facilitate group and individual therapy sessions, allowing you to confront and address the root causes of your addiction.
- Skill building: Our educational programs integrate various activities designed to impart life skills and teach you healthier coping strategies.
While recovery takes place at different rates for everyone, there’s concrete evidence linking longer stints in treatment with more success in achieving lifelong sobriety. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, stays fewer than 90 days are less effective.
If you’ve been researching well-appointed facilities and worry about the cost of living away from home for three months or more, the good news is that many treatment centers accept private insurance from major insurers like TRICARE, Aetna, BCBS and Cigna.
Navigating Insurance Coverage
The potential financial burden of extended rehab might seem daunting. Fortunately, insurance providers no longer classify drug and alcohol addiction as pre-existing conditions. This change means your insurer cannot deny you coverage, even if you have grappled with substance abuse for several years before finally seeking help.
Whether you have health insurance through the Affordable Care Act or with an employer-provided plan, you can get up to 100% coverage for the following.
- Addiction evaluation: A comprehensive assessment of your mental and physical health to determine the best course of treatment.
- Medical detoxification: Round-the-clock monitoring and medications to manage and alleviate challenging withdrawal symptoms.
- Dual-diagnosis treatment: Addressing concurrent mental health issues alongside addiction.
- Clinical services: Offering a range of therapeutic interventions and medical oversight.
- Relapse prevention: Strategies and tools to safeguard against a potential return to alcohol or drug use.
- Tailored treatment plans: Customized plans catering to your unique needs and challenges.
Women’s-Only Addiction and Mental Health Treatment in Arizona
The decision to seek rehab is empowering. With the robust support of insurance coverage, the journey to recovery becomes more accessible, enabling you to focus on healing and rejuvenation. At Canyon Crossing, we will guide you at every step of the way. If you have questions about insurance verification or the treatment process, we’re here to help. Reach out today.