Women’s Residential Treatment
Benefits of Residential Addiction Treatment
You cannot heal in the same environment that made you sick. This is the philosophy behind our residential addiction treatment program. At Canyon Crossing, women learn to live life on life’s terms while staying in a safe, substance-free setting. This gives our clients the space and peace needed for lasting recovery.
Our residential program combines high-accountability sober living arrangements with first-rate clinical care. While staying in our homes, clients participate in process groups, one-on-one counseling sessions, and hands-on learning opportunities. They also receive ongoing training; in these meetings, life skills like financial management and conflict resolution are imparted. All of this happens with 24/7 encouragement, guidance, and supervision from our clinical team.
Flexible + Comprehensive Programming
Enrolling in a residential treatment program empowers women to learn new skills and protect their sobriety. Here are just a few of the benefits of residing on our Prescott campus.
- A structured environment with a built-in routine
- Weekly drug testing services
- Safe and sober housing
- On-site house managers who ensure cleanliness and accountability
- Educational workshops (communication, budgeting, relationships)
- Weekly house meetings
- Holistic care
- Dedicated time for self-exploration
- Outdoor adventures
- Healing alongside women in the same phase of recovery
- Weekly family contact and coaching
- Relapse prevention
- Programming focused on honesty, integrity, vulnerability, and responsibility
- 12-Step meetings
A Top Arizona Residential Treatment Center
Canyon Crossing serves as a haven for women struggling with substance use disorder. Our women’s addiction treatment program combines holistic wellness with evidence-based therapies. Through adventure, trauma-focused treatment, and comprehensive mental health care, we help clients break the cycle of addiction for good. Contact our treatment team for a confidential assessment and personalized treatment plan.